CL Baker recommend the Cure It GRP roofing system
Cure It is a fully-formulated, wet-laid, GRP waterprooﬁng system.
- Materials are specially formulated for rooﬁng applications
- 20 year guarantee on materials
- Fast ‘wet-out’
- Low styrene emission
- High ﬂexibility
- Adjusted for seasonal variations in temperature
- Good inter-laminar adhesion
- Includes technical support
- Full training and on-site support available
- Supplied pre-pigmented Graphite Grey (BS 00 A 13) or Clear with a selection of pigments
- Any BS4800 colour available
- Fire retardant to BS476-3 Ext.F.AB (no restrictions on usage) F.AA rating is available with the coated non-slip ﬁnish.
The Cure It rooﬁng system materials (Cure It Rooﬁng Resin, Cure It Rooﬁng Topcoat, Rooﬁng Edge
Trims, Rooﬁng Catalyst, Chopped Strand Mat) will remain within the speciﬁcation of the Cure It
Material Safety Data Sheet when stored correctly and will form a structural waterproof membrane
that will remain watertight for a period of 20 years from the date of manufacture when installed as
speciﬁed in the conditions set out in the Cure It guarantee.
Properties in relation to ﬁre
A ﬂat rooﬁng system comprising of a Cure It GRP laminate with Cure It topcoat when tested to BS
476-3 : 2004 was designated EXT.F.AB (no limitations on use).
Resistance to wind uplift
The Cure It GRP rooﬁng system is fully-bonded to the roof substrate. The system will be resistant
to any wind uplift that could reasonably be expected during the product’s lifespan.
Areas of usage
The Cure It waterprooﬁng system can be used for waterprooﬁng applications of almost any size or
Warm roof speciﬁcation
The Cure It system can be speciﬁed to comply with current part ‘L’ regulations.
Resistance to foot trafﬁc
In standard 450g/m2 speciﬁcation the Cure It system will be resistant to any level of foot trafﬁc
that it could reasonably be subjected to during its lifespan. 600g/m2 speciﬁcation is available for
applications subject to heavy foot trafﬁc such as walkways/balconies.
The Cure It waterprooﬁng system is supplied to BS4800 00 A 13 Graphite Grey. There are two non-slip
options available: coloured non-slip (granulated non-slip slate coating applied at 1250g/m2) and
coated non-slip (granulated non-slip slate coating applied at
Typical GRP (fibreglass) flat roof installation